Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sharing

Natalie (my daughter) has been recording piano pieces for Grandma on her ipod and then emailing it to her, so this morning I open my email, and Mom had recorded a voice message for me and sent it to me! "I thought if Natalie can do it, I can do it," she said.

She would like to share scripture passages on here that are meaningful to her. So here is a verse for this morning, from 1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV1984):




No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him.




In the spring, it is easy to see many wondrous things. I find it hard to imagine that there are things even more beautiful and wonderful than we've seen or imagined, and then to think that God has prepared that for us who love him. We have an amazing God.


No comments:

Post a Comment